Temecula Valley's natural beauty, mild climate, rich history, and convenient location make it a destination worth exploring. The valley truly has something for everyone; wineries, golf, shopping, restaurants, fishing, boating, hiking and horseback riding. A wealth of attractions promotes Temecula as a premier tourist destination for visitors of all ages.
- Picturesque Temecula Valley Wine Country - 3,000 acres of rolling vineyards and 13 award winning wineries offer interesting spots for wine tasting, tours, and picnicking.
- Historic Old Town - Newly redeveloped with a western theme that features hundreds of antique dealer, specialty shops, art galleries, and restaurants. In addition to a new museum and performing arts theater.
- Golf - Golfers select from over seven championship golf courses.
- Pechanga Entertainment Center - Las Vegas style gaming and shows.
- Shopping - The Promenade an enclosed major mall and Lake Elsinor Factory Outlet offer's extensive shopping venues.
- Lake Skinner - Boating, fishing, camping, picnicking, hiking, and horseback riding are offered.
- Santa Rosa Plateau - The 8.200 acre nature preserve offers an extensive system of hiking trails, equestrian trails, and wildlife viewing.